When it comes to environmental consulting, we see the world as our greatest resource. That's why clients trust Jacobs to help solve their most complex environmental challenges and opportunities. We partner with government agencies, municipalities, private sector companies and leading environmental organisations to safely clean-up legacy liabilities for redevelopment, and deliver proven industry expertise on new infrastructure, sustainability and environmental health and safety initiatives around the globe. Bring your creativity, collaborative spirit and extreme attention to detail, and we'll help you grow, pursue and fulfill what drives you - so we can deliver extraordinary solutions for a better tomorrow, together.
As a Senior Associate Environmental Scientist, you will be taking the lead role in driving growth of our Darwin Environmental Business across multiple market sectors. Some key focus areas for this role:
- Leverage existing and develop new client relationships to support Jacobs work winning activities and enhance our market reputation
- Support the team by providing high level professional advice to clients in the fields of Environmental Management, Compliance and EIA methodologies, project management, and other relevant environmental disciplines.
- Provide support in proposal preparation, project management, reporting and fieldwork
- Take an active role in coaching and training less experienced team members.
You will be degree qualified in Environmental Science/Engineering or related field with significant experience in a similar role. You will also have:
Jacobs. A world where you can.
- Demonstrated client relationships in cross market sectors and relationships with Regulator preferable.
- Working knowledge of NT and federal environmental legislation
- Drivers Licence and White Card (OHS Construction) essential
- Demonstrated environmental project delivery skills with strong project management capability
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions - we're committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we've gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You'll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too - from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you'll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals - all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
AU - Darwin Parap Road, Level 1, 25 Parap Road, Parap NT 0820, Darwin, 0820Capabilities:
Life Sciences and Biopharma