Our Transport group employs more than 8,000 professionals who support clients with innovative solutions to efficiently move people and goods across the globe. We focus our efforts in Aviation, Bridge, Highway, Ports & Maritime, Planning Services, Transit & Rail and Tunnels.
Due to a strong pipeline of work in the Northern region, we are currently seeking a Senior Associate Contract Administrator to join our thriving office in Brisbane. Reporting to the Section Leader - Roads & Highways, the purpose of this role is to provide road and infrastructure contract administration, independent verification and to contribute to client planning and winning work in these markets.You should be an experienced qualified and registered Engineer in the roads sector, as well as having pre-qualification to the Department of Transport and Main Road's (TMR) administration panel. You will be able to manage small teams effectively and will be comfortable working in both the office and site environments as required.
Key requirements for the role:
Jacobs. A world where you can.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification (minimum bachelor level qualification in Engineering)
- Registered Professional Engineer Queensland (RPEQ)
- Contract Administration Prequalification with TMR
- Experience in managing multiple contract administration and/or independent verification projects simultaneously
- Contract dispute resolution experience
- Sound, technical, civil engineering background and general skills in transport across multiple disciplines
- Experience of engaging in business development and fostering client relationships
- Ability to provide technical leadership by the mentoring of junior and mid-level staff
- An understanding/familiarity of local and national transport standards, codes and contract types
- Marketing, proposal writing and sales skills including contacting previous and new clients to seek new opportunities to aid business development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are key aspects of this role given the requirement to write complex contractual letters and detailed reports, and to give presentations to clients as well as delivering in-house training
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions - we're committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we've gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You'll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too - from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you'll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals - all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
AU - Brisbane Cordelia Street, Level 7, 32 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101, South Brisbane, 4101Capabilities:
Contracts and Subcontracts