We work on challenging and exciting projects, shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries that we work in. We rally together, drawing on the diverse skills across our teams and create environments where great ideas are heard.
This opportunity will see you join a strong brand, highly experienced team with a reputation for delivery and working together for our customers to develop and provide solutions.
About the role
The role of the Rail Signalling and Control Systems Delivery Manager will be the engineering delivery management of program of works and provide technical leadership to the rail signalling & control systems team.
- Accountable for providing technical inputs into bid submissions and tender strategy
- Responsible for providing technical guidance, leadership and engineering delivery
- Management of the signalling and control systems teams nationally
- Monitor external design consultants to ensure that the elements of their tender design are coordinated with overall tender design
- Ensure that all necessary reviews, verifications and validations are planned and conducted
- Hold active MTM Principle Signalling Engineer Statement of Competency
- Have relevant tertiary qualifications coupled with solid practical experience working in large scale Rail project
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- The chance to join a 6,000+ strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world's leading international contract
- Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including: health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- Flexible work arrangements and a culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.