... we showed you how we're solving the world's greatest challenges by transforming intangible ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world?
Our People & Places Solutions business - reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomises the "why" of what we do - the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology - we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow. About the opportunity
The world needs innovators and problem solvers who turn challenges into greater opportunities. We have an insatiable curiosity about solutions to move people and goods safely and efficiently across the globe. From rail systems mobilising accessible transit, to ports linking land and sea - when it comes to connecting the people and places of tomorrow, the future of transport depends on us.
In this role you will be responsible for project delivery, design management & project management, for positioning and winning projects involving a range of services. The role will be based in Perth and be instrumental in collaborating with commercial, project management, engineering and design technical leaders to create opportunities for Jacobs to plan, develop, deliver and operate a range of projects. You will further be responsible for the coordination of multidisciplinary rail designs for our transport infrastructure projects that include the following:
- Manage the overall project delivery of projects (projects of varying complexity and may include concept/planning, design and construct tenders, design and construct delivery, alliances or PPP projects for transport infrastructure)
- Manage the end-to-end design or planning process on major transport infrastructure projects
- Develop and implement the Design Management Plan including the production of deliverables, verification and review procedures
Jacobs. A world where you can.
- Tertiary qualifications (minimum Bachelor) in Civil Engineering or similar
- Experience on major and multidisciplinary rail projects, with a strong preference for those with experience working in a D&C/Alliance delivery environment.
- Breadth of experience across multiple rail disciplines:
- Eligibility for Rail Safety Worker Certification is a requirement for this role
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions - we're committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we've gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You'll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too - from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you'll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals - all at a single global company.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed - today and into tomorrow.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
AU - Perth Adelaide Terrace, 8th Floor, Durack Centre, 263 Adelaide Terrace, Perth WA 6001, Perth, 6001Capabilities:
Transit and Rail