... we showed you how we're solving the world's greatest challenges by transforming intangible ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world? About the opportunity
At Jacobs, our Power Solutions Team is geared towards providing a more integrated approach offering end-to-end service to support our clients in energy networks, thermal generation, renewable generation and storage solutions space. We are helping our clients meet the challenges faced in countries and cities across the globe, providing innovative solutions from replacing conventional thermal power plants with renewable energy to developing demand side management strategies.
Our Power Generation and Storage Solutions Team is seeking a Quality Manager to join a renewables project based in Port Augusta, South Australia. Ideally candidates will be local to the Port Augusta region, or reside within South Australia. However, for suitable candidates outside of South Australia, relocation or FIFO arrangements are available. What is the role?
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare, implement & manage the overarching Quality Management Plan (QMP)
- Ensure works conform to the overarching QMP at all times
- Review Contractor's Inspection Test Plans (ITPs), Factory Acceptance Tests (FATs) and Site Acceptance Tests (SATs)
- Facilitate resources to witness inspection hold points
- Establish systems to ensure client-supplied components are traceable at all times.
- Prepare and implement quality audit procedures
- Establish and manage a system to track and close NCRs
Key requirements for the role:
Jacobs. A world where you can.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related area or equivalent trade or industry experience
- Established experience in construction QA/QC experience on large commercial/multi disciplined/industrial, utility, civil, highway/road, high voltage electrical or power generation projects
- Experience in managing, organising, directing, and leading construction QA/QC
- External/Internal proven auditing experience and working knowledge of ISO Quality standards
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed - today and into tomorrow.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.Organization:
AU Adelaide - 121 King William Street, Level 3, 121 King William Street, Adelaide, 5000Capabilities:
Power and Utilities Services