When it comes to delivering a brighter, smarter tomorrow, our Integrated Project Delivery Services (IPDS) team is at the heart of the solution. From the pre-construction phase to construction to post-construction, we partner seamlessly with our clients to coordinate and safely and successfully deliver projects and programs.
Our collaborative and flexible teams work across diverse markets and geographies delivering bespoke solutions to our clients' most complex problems through a combination of significant experience and expertise and leading-edge technology - ensuring we deliver on tomorrow, together.
Our Melbourne & Sydney IPDS team are seeking Project Manager's to assist this close-knit team in growing the IPDS offering across New South Wales, Victoria and wider Australia. The roles will service a range of clients within the Transport, Rail, Power, Social Infrastructure and Water markets. The role will include:
- To plan, co-ordinate and control the execution of specific projects and studies so that they are delivered within time, cost, and scope expectations; and to control the change management process.
- To proactively manage project progress, risks, and issues; and to plan, organise and control activities so that projects are completed as successfully as possible.
- To provide hands on project management throughout the multidisciplinary design, construction and close-out phases of projects.
- To meet commercial outcomes by managing own hours and budgets, and where applicable hours and budgets of other team members.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager with an established network across the Australian market. You will ideally be:
Jacobs. A world where you can.
- Degree qualified in Project Management or Engineering
- Hold project/program management experience across one or more of the following markets: Water, Transport, Rail, Power or Social Infrastructure
- Experience in a client facing role
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions - we're committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we've gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You'll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too - from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you'll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals - all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
AU - Melbourne Flinders Street, Level 11, 452 Flinders Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, Melbourne, 3000Capabilities: