Project Engineers - Civil
PARC Engineering are specialists in Structural, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical and Instrumentation projects. We provide technical services to the Australian energy and resources sector with specific experience in the Minerals and Mining, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure and Power Generation Industries.
We are a multi-disciplined engineering company offering a comprehensive service that encompasses the entire project lifecycle from pre-feasibility and construction, through commissioning to asset maintenance and optimisation.
PARC Engineering provides engineering services to large mining and resource clients and is looking for the expertise of Project Engineers across a range of disciplines to join our team. These roles offer long term opportunities for the right people as our team continues to grow and support the resource sector.
We are currently seeking motivated professionals available for both fly in/fly out (FIFO) on various rosters and local Perth roles. Key responsibilities will include:
The following will be highly regarded:
- Delivery of operational and capital projects including pre-feasibility, capital justification, scope development, RFQ's and contractor management.
- Resolution of Technical and Design Issues.
- Supporting on site construction works.
- Liaising with key stakeholders on all technical aspects of projects.
- Site progress reporting and KPI tracking.
- Compile QA documentation including ITP, MDR, FAT and as-builts.
- Commissioning and completions support including client walk down and handover.
- Degree qualification in Engineering - Civil or Structural
- Experience in Mining or Oil & Gas industries (preferred)
- Experience in managing small projects (preferred)
- Demonstrated experience managing sub-contractors and suppliers
- Significant understanding and practice of Occupational Health and Safety
- Strong communication skills
- Possess strong computer skills with high level competencies in the MS suite
We are considering Australian based candidates with a right to work.
If you have the relevant experience and skills as indicated above, PARC Engineering would like to hear from you. Please click APPLY
now to be considered.