About the role:
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a hands-on Project Engineer to join our Nalco Water Engineering Team, based in WA. Nalco Water provides industry leading water treatment, chemical, equipment and digital solutions with a strong focus on sustainability to our customer base that includes major Australian and Global businesses across a variety of industry sectors including mining, food and beverage, manufacturing, paper, and power. In this predominately field-based role you will manage the design, estimation, tendering, procurement and project management of chemical dosing and water treatment projects for our customers in Western Australia and nationally.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Working in consultation with the sales team, customers, and the engineering team to design equipment for water treatment, chemical dosing, and associated control systems.
• Managing the delivery of projects to budget and time constraints.
• Working with suppliers and contractors to develop quotes and delivery timeframes.
• Act as the day-to-day point of contact for equipment solutions.
• Working with the engineering and sales team on tenders and quotations.
• Manage and assist with on-site installation and commissioning of water treatment and chemical dosing equipment
• Assisting the sales team with spare parts and equipment maintenance of existing installations.
The willingness to travel to customer sites on a regular basis, including overnight stays, is critical.
To be successful, you will ideally have:
• Tertiary qualifications in a related Engineering Discipline or a relevant trade qualification.
• Water industry experience
• Proven experience in project management.
• Microsoft Project and AutoCAD experience an advantage although not necessary.
• Experience in automated control systems and plant commissioning will be considered favourably.
• An unwavering commitment to safety.
• Exceptional planning, administration, and organisational skills.
• Customer-focused attitude.
• A valid driving license.
Some of the benefits you could enjoy:
• Health and Well-being Subsidy of $250 per year
• Purchased Additional Annual Leave option and MY Days bonus leave program, giving employees up to 7 weeks off per year!
• Rewarding Bonus and Incentive programs
• Attractive Staff Product Discounts
• Access to the Ecolab holiday house in Lake Taupo NZ
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and technologies and services. Every day, we help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier - protecting people and vital resources. A trusted partner at nearly three million customer locations around the world, customers in paper, foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, mining and manufacturing markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals.
Life at ECOLAB:
Our three behavioural shifts are People First, One United ANZ Ecolab Team and Owning the Outcome.
We believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, there is a world of opportunity that can be found within our growing company, and delivering results and demonstrating teamwork, drives advancement.
How to apply:
Click APPLY to submit your application.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ecolab or by their external third-party provider.
Get social with us:
If you would like to find out more about us, please find out more at https://en-au.ecolab. com/
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.