Brisbane, QLDJob Description Summary
Exciting opportunity to work across our Sunshine Coast operations in a Project Engineer (Treatment) positionAbout the Role
Comdain Infrastructure delivers end-to-end engineering and asset management services to leading utility and energy providers across Australia.
With a focus on the Water & Sewage sectors, our success is underpinned by our resolute commitment to excellence in safety, quality, innovation and sustainability.
Due to exciting and continued growth, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Treatment Project Engineer
with proven infrastructure and water project experience to be a part of our Sunshine Coast based delivery team.
You will be responsible for taking ownership for the life cycle of the projects and building on our strong relationships with Water authorities across Queensland
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate the following;
What do you bring?
- Perform technical, engineering, inspection, scheduling, planning, procurement and quality control functions for assigned project issues;
- Ensure activities are carried out in accordance with the company's safety, quality assurance & environmental management system
- Ability to develop detailed quality documentation and commissioning plans
- Proven experience in delivering complex Sewer and Water Treatment Plant upgrades
- Manage internal field and subcontractor resources
- Interacting with the Tender team, in assisting with client proposals, methodology & costings
- Coordinate delivery activities to achieve project time and budget objectives.
- Coordinate the activities of the design and construction teams.
- Assisting in the procurement process by developing scope documents, evaluating tenders and managing subcontracts.
- High focus for Quality Assurance and Safety with the industrial construction sector.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a passionate and committed team delivering projects in the exciting Queensland Water market!
In addition to the above, we require an individual with;
- Minimum 3 years + as a Project or Site Engineer within the sewer and water treatment industry
- Diploma of Mechanical, Process or Electrical Engineering (or equivalent practical experience)
- Technical skills across a broad range of disciplines within treatment plants and similar construction projects
- Knowledge of water industry standards, codes, and common practices in the industry
- Knowledge & understanding of the Project Delivery life cycle and Treatment processes & procedures
- Australian water industry with Water utilities focus is essential
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. So if you're interested, please send your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.Please be advised that final stage applicants will be required to complete a full medical prior to commencing employment this includes a drug & alcohol test
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to building an inclusive environment for all Comdain employees.Please note:
Comdain Infrastructure does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to any Comdain Infrastructure employees. We will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited resume referralsDepartment
ProjectsHow to Apply
If this sounds like you apply now to the Service Stream Recruitment Team via the online application button.