CBGU JV brings together partners CPB Contractors, BAM, Ghella and UGL to deliver the Tunnel, Stations and Development (TSD) package for Brisbane's Cross River Rail. Cross River Rail is a new 10.2 kilometre rail line from Dutton Park to Bowen Hills, including 5.9 kilometres of tunnel under the Brisbane River and CBD. CBGU JV will deliver the underground works of the project, including tunnelling, four new underground stations, an over-station development at Albert Street and an above ground retail plaza at Roma Street. One project team, building career opportunities for you.
As a key member of our Rail Engineering team, you will be supporting Rail Track construction activities in both the Brown and Greenfields environment on the Tunnels & Stations package. We are interested in your rail track construction delivery experience, proven technical capability and ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Engineering support for rail and track construction activities
- Engagement with all stakeholders and Authorities to achieve project milestones
- Provide technical support and guidance
- Deliver to construction schedules, standards and quality
- Manage project documentation and reporting
Minimum requirements for this role include the following:
- Previous construction experience within the Rail sector
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering
- Experience in Brown and Greenfields rail environment
- Highly developed communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Be solutions orientation and able to manage multiple complex tasks simultaneously
At CBGU JV, we are committed to workplace diversity and to providing flexible work opportunities on our project. We support women in construction and Indigenous advancement and participation and we encourage people of all cultural backgrounds to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CBGU JV partners directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.