Confluence Water Pty Ltd (Confluence Water), Ventia, Downer EDI and Jacobs joint venture, has been announced as one of three consortia to deliver services under Sydney Water's Partnering for Success program. Confluence Water will deliver design, construction, maintenance, and facilities management services in Sydney Water's North region, which stretches from Sydney Harbour to the Hawkesbury River and includes the Hills Shire. This is a 10-year contract and as part of this contract Ventia are committed to developing people within local communities.
We are seeking for an experienced Project Engineer for Major Periodic Maintenance on a permanent full-time basis, to join our highly skilled team based in Chatswood, NSW.
Reporting to the MPM Program Manager, the Project Engineer will execute management of all designated projects and be responsible for the procurement, supervision, quality assurance, cost control, progress reporting and all other aspects of the project to ensure its success.
• Prepare minor project briefs, technical procedures, work instructions, detailed scopes of work documents, equipment Construction procedure
• Prepare MPM estimates (relating to Early Warnings and change of scopes
• Develop Work to Proceed Documentation (WTP) as per Sydney Water requirements
• Develop Sydney Water FIFM Flow Isolation Flow Monitoring plans for Networks projects and Like for Like replacements
• End to end management of all project work execution, including sub-contractor's management, from isolation to final inspection, sign off and handover to Sydney Water operations.
• Develop Job Plan Submissions in accordance with Sydney Water PMI requests, Cost estimates, tender schedules, and project schedules
• Coordinate and attend MPM Project Execution Kick-off Meetings, prepare and maintain project document control and records management in accordance with Confluence Water Project control system.
• Report all incidents immediately and participate in regular site safety audits / inspections with Sydney Water.
To be Successful in this Role You Will Have
• Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent, Electrical or Mechanical
• Demonstrated Project Engineering experience in Mechanical or Electrical Major Maintenance or Construction projects
• Interpretation and application of technical / contractual conditions and company policies and procedures
• Ability to review and develop new processes and streamline transactional activities.
• Demonstrates capability to develop business plans and implement business solutions
• Demonstrates the confidence and flexibility to work under pressure and ability to work as a team member independently.
• Strong communication skills and methods to communicate information and ideas effectively and appropriately.
We acknowledge the importance of our people's diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click the apply button on this page.