CPB Contractors is a leading construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people. In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering large-scale projects across key sectors and industries, including infrastructure, civil construction, traffic management and tunnelling. Your Opportunity
As a Logistics Project Engineer, you will be accountable for:
- Heavy haulage scope for steel logistics (over 500 Girders, 50m long and 200T in weight)
- Preparing all relevant documentation associated with scope being delivered
- Undertake contract, commercial and financial risk management and taking corrective action in line with reporting frameworks and maximise project profit margins.
- Assist in the preparation of detailed plans for the movement of major items such as TBMs and Steel Bridge Beams.
- Develop and implement strategy for all relevant project logistics requirement including Egate Storage and material handling and distribution across the project.
- Assign and assist review work to ensure accuracy and required standards are met
- Undertake quantitative and qualitative safety and risk assessment to ensure quality in outcomes
- Ensure sound working knowledge of contractual project scope and requirements
Our minimum requirements for these roles are:
- Master's degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Must have 2 years' experience dealing with Over Size and Over Mass loads within a construction industry
- Understands cost tracking systems and management
- Ability to plan, develop and review complex projects at a high level
- Demonstrated ability to deliver minor projects to program and budget specifications
- High competency and experience in Microsoft Suit, Primavera 6 and Autocad
- Understanding of Project Design Management, Quality Management, Safety and Environmental Plan
In return, we offer rewarding careers, genuine opportunities to develop and grow, and a workplace culture that values and recognises effort and contribution.
If you are interested in these roles and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly, and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.