- Join Australia's fastest growing gold producing company
- Great company culture & exciting work environment
- Kalgoorlie based residential on a 5 on 2 off / 4 on 3 off fortnightly day roster
Northern Star Resources is the global gold growth company, with three large, high margin production centres exclusively in the tier one locations of Western Australia and Alaska, USA. Production guidance is 1.6 million ounces in the current financial year, before climbing to 2 million ounces by FY27.
Current Reserves of 19Moz underpin long mine lives across the portfolio, with further upside from an enviable track record in exploration and discovery. Responsible and progressive ESG practices are integral to the Northern Star business.
Northern Star has a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a Project Engineer (Electrical) to join our Processing Department at our world-class KCGM Operation. This opportunity is offered as residential in the Goldfields.
This role will be responsible for the end to end execution and management of multidisciplinary projects, from initial concept development and feasibility analysis, through to construction, commissioning and final handover. In addition, you will be expected to ensure all design work conforms to relevant statutory standards and specifications through engaging relevant external or internal technical and engineering specialists.RequirementsEssential
- Minimum five (5) years experience in a similar role within the resources sector.
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering or formal project management qualification.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills enabling liaison at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to diagnose problems and identify potential solutions by thinking outside of the box delivering alternative outcomes.
- National Police Clearance within twelve (12) months of age.
- Current Unencumbered Western Australian "C" Class Drivers Licence.
- Must reside locally in the Goldfields region, or be willing to relocate.
- Passionate about safety, teamwork, honesty, integrity and results driven.
BenefitsWhy join us?
- Experience in a mineral processing environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Project Delivery life cycle.
- Experience in working within a capital projects team.
- Familiarity with relevant Australian Standards, Mines Safety and Inspection Regulations (MSIR).
When you join, you join the next exciting growth stage of Northern Star. You will be engaged in a dynamic work environment where you will be valued as an integral part of the team, and where you can develop and grow with our business.
In joining Northern Star, you'll experience:
About Kalgoorlie - The Heart of the Goldfields
- Vibrant hub of activity, with the ability to be part of successful and productive team.
- Great company culture with the opportunity to lead and develop a great workforce.
- Ongoing development opportunities and growth within a company that continuously invest in their people.
- Exciting, fast paced work environment with a motivated and driven workforce.
- Excellent remuneration package with bonuses and exceptional benefits.
- Membership access to our GOLDSTARR reward gateway program.
Discover what the Goldfields has to offer you by going BOLD! The City of Kalgoorlie Boulder has first-class information regarding the region on their Go Bold website - GO BOLD.
Our Kalgoorlie Operations are the best residential mining opportunities in the region; providing excellent work-home life balance and ongoing sustainability for the Goldfields. Ready to take the next step in your career?
Click the 'apply' button now and tell us everything we need to know about you! Diversity & Inclusion
Northern Star actively supports and contributes to the local communities in which we operate. We recognise the advantage of a diversified workplace including diversity of gender, thought, experience, and ethnicity. We encourage applications from diverse backgrounds and strive for workplace excellence.
Want to know more about Northern Star? Check out our website here: http://www.nsrltd. com/ or follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin. com/company/northern-star-res... Shortlisting for this role will begin immediately. All applicants must have the right to work in Australia. No agency referrals will be accepted at this time.