Project Engineer - Civil, Mechanical & Electrical
PARC Engineering are specialists in Structural, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical and Instrumentation projects. We provide technical services to the Australian energy and resources sector with specific experience in the Minerals and Mining, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure and Power Generation Industries.
We are a multi-disciplined engineering company offering a comprehensive service that encompasses the entire project life cycle from pre-feasibility and construction, through commissioning to asset maintenance and optimisation.
PARC Engineering has recently expanded operations into the South West and are looking for motivated engineers to join the team. If you're looking for local work in the South West or FIFO work in the North West, opportunities in both areas are available. Key responsibilities will include:
The following will be highly regarded:
- Interpret engineering drawings, documents, specifications and scopes.
- Prepare, adjudicate and award small tender packages.
- Manage interface with contractors and sub-contractors.
- Provision of on-site construction support.
- Resolution of technical and design issues.
- Liaising with key stakeholders on all technical aspects of projects.
- Site progress reporting and KPI tracking.
- 5+ years' relevant industry experience (essential).
- Degree qualification in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience managing small projects.
- Experience in Mining or Oil and Gas industry (preferred).
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills with high level competencies in the MS suite.
- Significant understanding and practice of Occupational Health and Safety.
We are only considering Australian based candidates with a right to work.
If you have the relevant experience and skills as indicated above, PARC Engineering would like to hear from you. Please click APPLY now to be considered.