We're building Queensland's future CBGU JV
is working on Queensland's largest infrastructure project and we're building our team for the future. South East Queensland is about to embark on a period of sustained growth in the lead up to the 2032 Olympics, and we are thrilled to be involved in developing Cross River Rail, which will forever change the way Queenslander's travel. CBGU JV
brings together CPB Contractors, BAM, Ghella and UGL to deliver the Tunnel and Station Package for Brisbane's Cross River Rail, the 10.2 kilometre rail line between Dutton Park and Bowen Hills, including 5.9 kilometres of tunnel under the Brisbane River and CBD. The project also includes construction of four new underground stations at Roma Street, Albert Street, Boggo Road and Woolloongabba, where the future upgraded Olympic stadium will stand.
All project sites and offices are based in inner city Brisbane, and what's not to love. Queensland's 'River City' is booming with activity, while still retaining its laidback lifestyle. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of working on South-East Queensland's largest infrastructure project that will leave a lasting legacy for the city of Brisbane for years to come. One project team, building career opportunities for you.
Reporting to the Senior Project Engineer, the Project Engineer - Building Services will sit within the construction delivery team. You will effectively coordinate the design, and construction elements for a designated area on the project to ensure safety, time, cost and environmental objectives are achieved. You will be responsible for:
Minimum requirements for this role include the following:
- Ensuring compliance of works with quality requirements, technical specifications, standards and local codes
- Delivering key building services packages - HVAC, Fire, Hydraulics
- Developing, implementing and monitoring works planning and programming through weekly and monthly look ahead plans.
- Assist to verify subcontractor claims and variations.
- Work directly with the Senior Project Engineer in preparing monthly financial reports and forecasts
- Managing and monitoring quality documentation: Work Packs, Work Lots, ITPs, SWMS
- Subcontractor management and supervision
- Weekly work place safety and quality site inspections and observations
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering - Mechanical Engineering degree desirable
- Progressing with attaining RPEQ qualification
- Experience in the coordination of major building services packages
- 6-10 years' experience in Building Services across multiple disciplines HVAC, Fire, Hydraulics
- Experience in the BIM environment, using Autodesk Navisworks and Revisto
- Experience within the local building and construction industry, working on large scale commercial projects
- Demonstrated understanding of local building codes, standards and construction practices
- Delivered construction projects in a Tier 1 contractor
- Demonstrated commercial experience including planning, reporting, costs and risk management
- Absolute commitment to health and safety practices and expectations.
At CBGU JV,
we are committed to workplace diversity and to providing flexible work opportunities on our project. We support women in construction and Indigenous advancement and participation and we encourage people of all cultural backgrounds to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CBGU JV partners directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.