Job Posting End Date
June 6, 2022
At Fulton Hogan we're passionate about creating, connecting and caring for communities, with people at the heart of everything. It's why we've created a culture of empowerment and autonomy to ensure our people can deliver "Good Work" each day. You'll have a fulfilling & rewarding career working with us, and you'll contribute to a sustainable future we can all be proud of.
What's in it for you when you work for Fulton Hogan?
- We'll offer a competitive salary package
- You'll be given the opportunity for career growth & development
- We support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- You'll be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment
What's on offer?
Due to continued growth in our business, we are looking for an experienced Project Engineer to join our Southern Region construction team delivering the Taxiway Zulu and Northern Access Route project at Melbourne Airport. This is a great opportunity to be involved in a diverse and challenging scope of works in the infrastructure space. Additionally, there is opportunities over the coming years to deliver many more technically complex projects. As a Site Engineer, you will be involved in:
- Procurement of project materials and letting of subcontracts.
- Management of site safety, quality, and environmental compliance.
- Develop and maintain construction programs and look aheads.
- Productivity and cost tracking, and weekly reporting to Senior Project Engineer/Project Manager.
- Financial management from preparation, review and processing of purchase orders and subcontractor progress claim review and approval.
How you'll connect to the role?
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent tertiary qualifications
- Strong organisational and communication skills with the ability to manage and maintain great relationships with colleagues, subcontractors, clients and stakeholders
- Exposure to the coordination of site activities and costs forecasts;
- Procurement of plant, equipment, materials and services;
- Preparation of quality control documentation to ensure compliance
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us:
We celebrate and embrace diversity across our business and are committed to equal employment opportunities.
We believe in the value that diversity brings to our team and people who share our REAL values are encouraged to apply