Monadelphous is a leading engineering group, providing engineering, construction, maintenance and industrial services to the resources, energy and infrastructure sectors. We are an S&P/ASX 200 company with more than 5000 employees, working for blue-chip customers on key landmark projects.
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Project Engineer to work within our maintenance and services team.
Monadelphous is an equal opportunity employer and prides itself on providing career advancement opportunities and ongoing support.
About the Role:
This is a site based Project Engineering role in Chinchilla working on maintenance projects within the oil and gas sector. The position requires you to provide structural, mechanical and piping engineering on-site support. Roster is negotiable for this position.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Developing cost effective engineering solutions for the project
• Reviewing project documentation and raising technical queries related to the project
• Providing engineering/technical advice to on-site Supervision and project staff involved in the execution of works
• Organising subcontractors and suppliers, checking completed items to ensure requirements are met
• Working in accordance with quality assurance procedures, based on customer and ISO requirements
• Assembling and maintaining project documentation and quality records for the project ensuring completeness and accuracy
Ideally you will have:
• Experience working in the oil and gas sector
• An Australian recognised tertiary qualification in a mechanical discipline
• Experience generating complex leak test packs
• An understanding of controlled bolting and can calculate tensioning pressures
• Competent in pricing and scheduling hydro, NR and pneumatic pressure testing
• A broad understanding of process services such as hot oil flushing, chem cleaning and water jetting
• Familiar with CSG permitting systems
• Able to work varying roster with flexibility to start on casual
• Pipeline and process experience (preferred)
• Experience in the gas gathering sector
We understand the importance of recognising each and every member of staff, that’s why at Monadelphous your talents will be encouraged to make a valued contribution to the project and the organisation.
(Please note recruitment agency applications will not be considered)