Job Posting End Date
May 27, 2022
At Fulton Hogan we're passionate about creating, connecting and caring for communities, with people at the heart of everything. It's why we've created a culture of empowerment and autonomy to ensure our people can deliver "Good Work" each day. You'll have a fulfilling & rewarding career working with us, and you'll contribute to a sustainable future we can all be proud of.
What's in it for you when you work for Fulton Hogan?
- We'll offer a competitive salary package
- You'll be given the opportunity for career growth & development
- We support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- You'll be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment
What's on offer?
Fulton Hogan are looking for a Project Engineer to support us in our delivery of the Level Crossing Removal Project, as part of the Metropolitan Roads Program Alliance (MRPA). We are currently removing level crossings across metropolitan Melbourne with lots more technically complex projects to deliver over the coming years. This role offers the opportunity to work and drive the delivery of projects across the north-eastern and south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
- Managing and co-coordinating supervisors, site engineers and sub-contractors across multiple work fronts and disciplines.
- Productivity and cost tracking; managing budgets and forecasts.
- Developing and maintaining construction programs and look aheads.
- Financial and commercial management (e.g. variations, progress claims, EOTs etc.).
- Managing site safety, quality, and environmental compliance.
- Liaising with the client, community, council and service authorities.
- Mentoring and developing junior engineers.
How you'll connect to the role?
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent tertiary qualifications.
- A proven track record of delivering civil construction projects in a safe environment.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple workloads with the flexibility and ease to adapt to situations.
- Knowledge and experience with financial management, cost forecasting, procurement and contracts management functions.
- Strong leadership, communication, negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us:
We celebrate and embrace diversity across our business and are committed to equal employment opportunities.
We believe in the value that diversity brings to our team and people who share our REAL values are encouraged to apply