Apply now Job ID:
582577 Job type:
Full Time - Fixed Term Location:
Engineering (All disciplines) Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you'll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations. Position summary
We have a opportunity in our Facilities and Asset Services team for a Project Engineer
for an exciting electrical project in Katherine, NT. You will provide project management and engineering technical capability. You will work collaboratively with all stakeholders, ensure project compliance and adherence to both the client and Downers values. ABOUT YOU
WHAT WE OFFER
- Degree qualified in Engineering with either a background in Civil or Electrical with a solid background in project planning including project budgets for civil or electrical projects.
- Developed analytical and planning/prioritisation skills and able to interpret technical specifications and reports including quality management.
- Clear and concise communication style with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Committed to working within the requirements of the contractor and Downer with the ability to work well under pressure and in an ever-changing environment.
- Strong safety focus with demonstrated evidence of actively promoting and sustaining a zero-harm environment.
- Able to respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible innovative approach to problems and opportunities.
- Technical opportunity on a new fast paced project located in Katherine, NT
- Residential or FIFO (3 weeks on 1 week off roster) role with an attractive remuneration package.
- Key technical role to the project
Please submit your online application via the below link. For technical queries, please contact leith. stewartgregg@downergroup. com How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: 04 Nov 2021 AUS Central Standard Time