Everyone communicates. It's the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network-our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers- we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world's most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
The Project Engineer will perform a variety of engineering services to support the Distributed Coverage and Capacity Solutions (DCCS) business in Asia Pacific region. Both pre-sales and post-sales support will be required, including pre-sales and tendering support, business development support, project execution to contract requirement, Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) design, field tests, documentation, reporting, and technical support. He will also be responsible to support other business related needs as required in line with the mission of the group.
• Support pre-sales, tendering and business development including providing solution design, technical proposal, technical presentations, scope of work document, testing procedures, etc.
• Conduct analysis and provide technical inputs on specifications/features for new product development based on customer requirements, technology trends, competitive advantages, etc.
• Design DAS using iBwave, and provide test & commissioning, and other on-site technical support for projects/services delivery
• Execute project/service delivery to achieve contract requirements and other relevant targets such as safety, quality, budget
• Identify and develop new initiatives in improving the engineering work efficiency
• Interface with internals to resolve issues that may arise such as quality issues, customer complaints, delivery issues, revenue recognition issues on projects/services delivery
• Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering with min 7 years of relevant working experience
• Knowledge of all platforms and protocols in mobile communications
• Knowledge of DAS and Small Cell products/solutions
• Skills of iBwave or equivalent DAS design software tool
• Strong written and oral communications skills will be required to make presentations to various levels of upper management/Engineers/Customers
• Excellent PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products along with knowledge and proficiency using SAP would be a plus
• Able to multi-task and meet deadlines for the project/business requirement
• Able to work in a Team based environment
• Competencies: Manage Complexity, Drive Results, Collaborates, Interpersonal Savvy, Nimble Learning, Business Acumen, Functional/Technical Skills, Problem Solving, Time Management, Integrity and Trust.
Job Segment: Project Engineer, Engineer, ERP, Electrical, Business Development, Engineering, Technology, Sales