CPB Contractors is the CIMIC Group's construction company and a leading international construction contractor, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
Combining the expertise and track record formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, we deliver projects spanning all key sectors of the construction industry, including roads, rail, tunnelling, defence and building.
Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients, while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people.
We need people who are talented, motivated and disciplined, and who have a strong work ethic that drives them to succeed. The Project
CPB are currently seeking applications from energetic Project Engineers
for our South Australian infrastructure projects. Your Opportunity
We are looking for experienced Project Engineers from a civil background who are multi-skilled team players to join our very successful team. This is a great opportunity to secure metro-based work here in Perth. Our minimum requirements for this role are:
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a Project Engineering role on large civil construction projects
- Ability to assist Senior Project Engineers in preparation of accurate monthly reports
- Proven commitment to promoting safety, quality and environment compliance on site
- Excellent ability in developing relationships with subcontractors and suppliers
- A collaborative and diligent attitude to project delivery and commitment to promoting a friendly team environment on site
- Experience in developing and monitoring KPI's and productivity analysis against program and budgets
- High level understanding of programme management, deadlines and budget controls
- Experience on road and rail projects is preferred
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.