We specialise in gas mains renewal and constructing new pipes, as well as maintaining existing gas networks. We help our clients to drive operating efficiencies, cost savings and improved safety, while assuring the ongoing reliability and value of their assets.
About the role
The successful candidate will have the confidence and experience needing in being able to complete planning & resourcing of projects, implementation and managing systems of control, financial management and managing the delivery outcomes.
What you’ll be doing:
• Demonstrating a commitment to safety, health, environment & quality standards
• Provide cost tracking, analysis of costs and comparisons for project estimates and budgets
• Developing risk mitigation strategies for successful delivery of projects
• Monitoring, analysing and reporting on performance data
• Mentoring teams to drive improvement in productivity and efficiency
• Managing the Client relationship to build open, honest and trusting relationships
• Ensure Gas operations complies with regulatory and governance requirements by
What you will need:
• Tertiary qualifications in civil or mechanical engineering
• Project Management qualifications will be highly regarded
• Min of 5 years Project Engineering experience within the utilities industry would be highly regarded
• Ability to understand and manage risks around construction and utility assets
• Demonstrated leadership and excellent communication skills
For the right candidate there is a possibility to progress your career to become the Project Manager
What We Offer You
Ventia offers you a flexible, supportive and inclusive work environment where you matter.
• We take our people’s careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow.
• There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe.
• We look after each other and foster our people’s wellbeing.
No matter who you are, we encourage you to apply for the job that’s right for you.
We are actively increasing diversity across our business so our workforce reflects the diverse communities in which we work. Our current focus is on employing more women at all levels of our organisation.
One of Australasia’s largest dedicated infrastructure service providers, Ventia is a new and dynamic organisation with a rich history. Our clients are the owners and operators of major infrastructure that is critical to our communities. No one else does exactly what we do in the way we do it. Making infrastructure work for our communities is at the heart of who we are and it’s what unites and excites us.
How to apply
For further information regarding this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at anytime