Just imagine your future with us...
At Aurecon we see the future through a very different lens. Do you?
Innovation, eminence and digital are at the heart of everything we do. Are you excited about the future?
Are you driven by the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and complex projects around the world and to learn from the best? We are.
Diversity is at the core of everything we do. We work together to create a culture based on respect, trust and inclusiveness. Our differences are what fuel our creativity.
We embrace flexible working and are always open to discussing your individual needs so that you get to create your own experience with us.What will you do?
In this position you will join our Advisory business, where you will play an integral part in a team of highly skilled specialists that 'bring ideas to life' for our clients across the built environment, infrastructure, energy and resources and government.
We aspire to be a trusted partner to our preferred clients, working across the whole infrastructure asset lifecycle, advising on investments and decisions that drive value and proactively respond to disruptive change.
Through a deep understanding of their challenges we work with our clients to co-create innovate solutions that help to shape tomorrow. It's the technical expertise and the depth of knowledge of our people that really sets us apart.
Here are the key things you will do to 'bring ideas to life'.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding and knowledge of technical risk issues, processes, systems and activities and apply skills within various infrastructure projects including Defence, Energy, Resources, Manufacturing, Water etc.
- Provide technical direction and guidance to less experienced staff, coaching them to develop their competency
- Ability to identify opportunities for clients to maximise value from their assets at each stage of the Asset Life Cycle, including Systems Engineering, Acquisition, Continuous Improvement, Configuration Management, Operations & Maintenance.
We know today's complex challenges can only be solved through bringing together diverse teams of people from across our business, so there will be opportunities for you to apply your skills and creativity to projects in other geographies and through all markets.What can you bring to the team?
Firstly, you will share our genuine passion for re-imaging problems and be someone that actively pursues continuous learning to help shape the future.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Technical competency in chemical engineering to apply creative solutions to complex problems across all infrastructure industries
- Delivery of safety management through technical proficiency in DNV Phast and SAFETI, or similar consequence effects software packages
- Workshop facilitation through understanding and application of hazard identification and analysis methods
- Understanding and application of qualitative and quantitative risk-based studies
- Ability to perform systems safety assurance consulting activities in alignment to systems safety assurance requirements.
- Understanding of Legislation, Regulations and Standards
The role may suit experienced or junior individuals with a range of professional profiles, however process safety knowledge is vital. Relevant tertiary qualifications and consultancy experience in public and private interface across a range of different market sectors is sought after.
Our Aurecon Attributes
describe the types of people we bring together for clients. We don't expect you to have all eight of the attributes, but one that is unique to you.
Finally, we value that each of our team members brings something different to Aurecon. We look for people who have had a broad range of experiences throughout their career and can demonstrate how they have worked as part of a team to bring ideas to life. Does that sound like you?About us
Aurecon is an advisory and engineering company, but not as you know it!
For a start, our clients' ideas drive what we do. Drawing on our deep pool of expertise, we co-create innovative solutions with our clients to some of the world's most complex challenges. And through a range of unique creative processes and skills, we work to re-imagine, shape and design a better future.
We listen deeply and intently, which helps us see opportunities, possibilities and potential that others can't.Want to know more?
You can learn more about what it's like to work at Aurecon by visiting the careers section of our website.
If you are intrigued or excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. Apply now!