Our Newcastle office is expanding and we have an opportunity for an Experienced or Senior Process Engineer
with water or wastewater treatment process design experience to join a highly professional team of dedicated professionals within our wastewater practice. We are looking for a team player with keen interest in developing and managing key client relationships.
Key responsibilities include:
- Directing technical performance on all projects
- Lead and carryout wastewater treatment process planning and design projects
- Focus on customer service and understanding client needs
- Collaborate with our water and wastewater treatment teams, both leading and carrying out a variety of water and wastewater treatment projects, principally in the areas of treatment planning, concept and detailed design
What you'll bring to the role:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and 4-10 years' relevant experience
- Proven experience and a sound understanding of process engineering in water and/or wastewater treatment
- Ability to develop and manage key client relationships with major water utilities. Developing and managing key client relationships will be an essential skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; an open communication style
- Strong team development skills; leadership and coaching skills with the ability to influence others
- Ability to direct several projects at once and determine priorities
- Experience in Biowin modelling is considered highly desirable
- Operational experience is not considered essential but will be highly regarded
We support our people to bring their best selves to work every day. We recognise that for many of our people, this means finding effective ways to balance personal and professional commitments and requires a higher level of flexibility from their workplace. Interested? Apply now. Contact Alan Field
T +61 2 4081 3202
GHD is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities and invites applications from all nationalities, genders, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. ** Please note GHD offices will be closed from Christmas Day and reopen on 10 th January 2022. We will be in contact in the new year once all applications have been reviewed. **
We respectfully ask that no agency resumes be presented at this stage.
Being the best we can be is in our culture.
We are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanisation are made sustainable for generations to come.
Our commitment to you
Commitment is a powerful word that defines how we do business, how we serve our clients and how we care for one another. We will support your needs by giving you the tools to do your best work and then recognise achievements. We will set your curiosity free to allow brilliant minds to do their best work. We will invest in new ideas, removing barriers where we can. Finally, we will encourage you to collaborate with thousands of diverse people across our global business.
Who we are
We are committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanisation . GHD is a global professional services company that is a leader in engineering, construction and architectural expertise. Established in 1928, we remain wholly owned by our people. We are 10,000+ diverse and skilled individuals, yet we are proudly 'One GHD' across more than 200 offices, spanning five continents - Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America, and the Pacific region. Delivering extraordinary social and economic outcomes, we are passionate about building lasting relationships with our partners and clients.