Australia - Queensland, BrisbaneJob Summary
As a result of a significant project pipeline, AECOM's Resources, Power and Industry Business has multiple opportunities for experienced Mechanical Engineers to support the successful completion of a range of major mining, heavy industry and industrial projects across the region.
Working as part of a dynamic, consulting environment, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with industry leaders and technical specialists. You will work across all project phases from studies through to detailed engineering and execution, working predominately across mining, minerals processing and industrial projects. This is a great opportunity to take part in mining projects within an established and internationally experienced centre of excellence based in Brisbane.
Utilising your relevant experience, you will also provide technical guidance to our graduate and upcoming engineers, contributing to the growth of the next generation of engineering consultants.Minimum Requirements
- 12+ years' relevant professional experience
- Recent, relevant experience with mining, heavy industry or industrial operations and projects
- Experience in the design and specification of Industrial Infrastructure such as underground mine materials handling systems, underground and surface mine infrastructure, minerals processing, chemical processing or onshore oil and gas
- Experience in leading multidiscipline engineering teams in the delivery of engineering projects or package
- Strong ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Exposure to Australian Standards in Mining and Industrial operations
- Knowledge or exposure to study phases, frameworks, and procedures across the project lifecycle (initiation to execution).
What We Offer
- Bachelor of Engineering - Essential
- Mining Industry /Heavy Industry experience - Essential
- RPEQ - Strongly Advantageous.
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Engineering - MechanicalBusiness Line
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)Country
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.