What are we looking for?
- Work for a global consultancy that truly cares about its people and their development
- Experience genuine work life balance and flexible work options
- Opportunity to work on projects locally and interstate
In preparation for the upcoming boom in major rail infrastructure projects in Melbourne, and to support existing projects in other states, we are growing our rail team in Melbourne and are now seeking experienced track and civil rail engineers.
Your role will include:
QualificationsWho are we looking for?
- Delivery of design documentation, technical reports and specifications for client;
- Highly visible client interface including responding to feedback, running workshops and being the client point of contact;
- Managing projects (or parts of projects) meeting budgetary, quality and timeframe targets and taking responsibility for resource allocation;
- Ensuring the integrity of overall design including design management, verification & delivery;
- Technical development of junior engineers, playing a leadership and mentoring role within the broader team; and
- Business development, proposals and tendering for rail infrastructure projects.
First and foremost, you share our passion for improving the quality of life and want to be part of city-shaping projects that change the way we move around Victoria. You are a tertiary qualified engineer with extensive experience in the rail industry and come to us with:
Who are we?
- Relevant experience across the project lifecycle including team management, budgetary oversight, and commercial management;
- Credibility and confidence in building and establishing working relationships with key stakeholders and other rail disciplines;
- Demonstrated knowledge in Metro, Heavy Rail, and/or Light Rail;
- A collaborative approach and proven success managing multi-disciplinary teams;
- Chartership is preferred, or the desire to attain chartership will be supported; and
- MTM competencies will be highly regarded.
For over 75 years Arcadis Australia Pacific has been a leader in built and natural asset design and management and we strive to create smart, sustainable solutions for our valued clients. To achieve this, we collaborate with the 28,000 Arcadians in over 350 offices around the globe on world-changing projects. How are we different from others?
It is through our talented and passionate people and the unique combination of global knowledge and local expertise which enables us in shaping Australia's future. We are proud to work on iconic projects that improve quality of life not just in Australia but around the world. Our culture puts people first. Where everyone has the opportunity to own their career and transform their world. Why work for us?
You'll get to enjoy great employee benefits program that is competitive, flexible, and responsive to the changing needs of todays' employees while gaining culture and career advancement.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value and promote diversity at Arcadis and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- 2020 WGEA Equal Opportunity Employer of Choice for Gender Equality
- 20 20 Flex Able certified employer
- 2018 Great Place to Work certified employer
At Arcadis, we choose to deal with you directly. We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this role, so if you're interested, please apply or visit our careers page for more information: www.arcadis. com/auscareers
If you know someone who would be a match or is also looking for exciting opportunity, we encourage you to share this opportunity.
We invite you to also join our Talent Community and stay up-to-date with the latest Arcadis jobs and receive exciting email updates.