Australia - New South Wales, Sydney - AUJob Summary
AECOM is seeking an energetic and highly motivated Senior to Principal Engineer - Utilities to join our Utilities Management & Coordination Team in Sydney. We have an exceptionally strong presence and reputation within the Civil Infrastructure space and are now looking to add to the team.
- Opportunity to join a global Fortune 500 company & develop your skills & experience
- Exciting Infrastructure projects within an ever-growing organisation
- Flexible start & finish times, work from home, part time and job share options
Your Experience will have seen you involved in general civil design work on urban precincts and linear transport infrastructure projects for both government and private clients. Coupled with this you will have managed and/or undertook utility design including water, wastewater, power, gas, telecoms and private assets.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or similar;
- Relevant engineering experience with a particular focus on infrastructure projects;
- Experience working with major utility providers and knowledge of their respective design and construction approval procedures;
- Capable in the planning and organisation of tasks;
- A passion to engage in the creative and innovative development of engineering technology and continuous improvement systems;
- Ability to collaborate within a team environment and in communicating concepts/ideas to technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Experience in successfully working in project teams; and
- Experience with 12D advantageous.
Relevant engineering experience with a particular focus on infrastructure projects;What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Engineering - CivilBusiness Line
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)Country
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.