Operations Manager Job ID:
586404 Job type:
Full Time - Permanent Location:
Project Management, Construction, Civil Engineering Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities. Position summary
- Based in Derrimut
- Long Term Government Contracts
- Flexible working arrangements
The DM Roads
business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today's ever-changing environment.
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager
to join our high performing DM Roads (ITS) Intelligent Transport Systems
business. This is a permanent full-time position
for a self-driven manager to work with an enthusiastic team delivering long term (ITS) Maintenance Contracts across the Greater Melbourne and Geelong region. About you:
What we offer:
- Ideally you will have exposure across Civil, Electrical, Construction or Asset Management
- Substantial exposure to resource planning and business / project management
- Astute in the preparation of project budgets and review of financial information to make sound business decisions
- Built a reputation on trust by delivering on promises with excellence while focusing on safety, value for money and efficiency
- A natural relationship builder who collaborates to build and sustain enduring relationships
- Proven leadership skills, coaching and mentoring teams
- High-level negotiation and influencing skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong safety focus with demonstrated evidence of actively promoting and sustaining a Zero harm environment
- Continued investment & industry leading research & development into sustainable practices that contribute to the circular economy, delivering on long term urban infrastructure improvements.
- Opportunity to work for a leading ASX listed company.
- Training and Development to support your career with us.
- Championing health & safety initiatives for all our employees and visitors
- Flexible Working arrangements
For more information, please contact Samantha Temple - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner on E: Samantha. Temple@downergroup. com . Please note, applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement. Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to closing date - applications may also close before this date. How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: 07 Jan 2022 AUS Eastern Daylight Time