LTK Australia, a wholly owned subsidiary of LTK Engineering Services - one of the nation's most respected consultants to the railroad and rail transit industries, is currently seeking to identify suitably qualified persons for the position listed below.
NATIONAL MANAGER - SYSTEM ENGINEERING, ASSURANCE & INTEGRATION
Location: Sydney, Australia
This position will be an opportunity to lead and grow a team dedicated to serving clients in systems engineering, assurance & integration on both the client and contractor side with an existing pipeline of work already in place. The ideal candidate has a Bachelor's degree in Engineering and a minimum 15 years of professional experience in rail focusing on system engineering, assurance and integration. Candidate must be a motivated, results-driven engineering professional seeking professional growth within the field of Systems engineering, assurance & Integration with practical experience in the application of EN 50126 for the safe delivery of engineering projects. The applicant must have a good understanding of the delivery of projects using Systems Engineering tools and techniques and he / she must have worked across most phases of a project life cycle.
Candidates must work well independently and with other employees. Strong oral and written communication skills when interacting with stakeholders is an essential for this position. Candidates are expected to work on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines and maintaining a high level of quality.
Chartered status or professional registration is desirable but not mandatory. Both domestic and foreign travel may be required for this role.
- Multi-disciplinary environment for more than 10 years
- System Integration on large and medium scale projects
- Safety assurance planning
- Elicitation, definition and analysis of client system & safety requirements
- Risk Assessment and management (qualitative & quantitative approach)
- ALARP/SFAIRP argument development
- Development of safety arguments and safety cases
- Requirements Capture Verification and Validation
- RAM Analysis
- Configuration and Requirements Management
- Reviewing, developing and delivering systems assurance analyses and documentation
- Conducting inspections, observations, reviews and audits for safety assurance programs
- Creating and managing detailed hazard analyses for all stages of a project from concept through to operations and maintenance
- Providing configuration management and control for project safety certifications, infrastructure and construction safety certifications, and system modification safety reviews
- Preparing technical documents/reports and presenting to clients, project teams, etc.
- Continuous, effective communication and relationship building with clients in the development and implementation of projects
- Manage a small to medium size team
LTK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, offering attractive professional opportunities, and competitive compensation and benefits packages. Employer sponsorship will be considered for qualified candidates. Qualified individuals are encouraged to submit resume and cover letter online via the link above.
Apply for This Job