GHD's Victorian Digital Design Business Group is seeking an ambitious and driven individual to join the team.
We seek an experienced Mechanical Revit Modeller
to join our growing Building Engineering Mechanical Team to develop and manage 3D mechanical models and collaborate and coordinate with other discipline digital design team members and engineers for the successful delivery of projects. Working with the Team - Building Engineering, this position offers a wide variety of projects that will see you involved in:
What will you bring to the team?
- Delivering digital design documentation primarily in the form of Revit models and drawings, in consultation with engineers and technical leads within the agreed timeframes
- Coordinating and collaborating in multi-discipline projects through the use of Navisworks/BIM360
- Contributing to GHD's continuous innovation of digital delivery
- Typical projects include Defence, Educational Facilities, Transportation and Industrial
Interested? Apply now.
- Strong experience in the use of Revit and model management
- Experienced in the use of AutoCAD
- Ability to select mechanical equipment, size duct and pipework and produce professional layouts
- Experience in the use of BIM360 and or Navisworks for model collaboration, coordination and clash detection is desirable.
- Experience in document management systems such as Aconex and ProjectWise are desirable
- Demonstrated skillsets in design/drafting standards, practices and techniques
- Strong communication skills and ability to work both within a team and independently
- A conscious approach to support, guide and encourage knowledge-sharing with other digital design team members
Applicant must be an Australian Citizen. Previous applicants need not apply.
+61 8 8111 6752 Please note GHD offices will be closed from Christmas Day and reopen on 10 th January 2022. We will be in contact in the new year once all applications have been reviewed.
GHD is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities and invites applications from all nationalities, genders, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
We respectfully ask that no agency resumes be presented at this stage.
Being the best we can be is in our culture.
We are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanisation are made sustainable for generations to come.
Our commitment to you
Commitment is a powerful word that defines how we do business, how we serve our clients and how we care for one another. We will support your needs by giving you the tools to do your best work and then recognise achievements. We will set your curiosity free to allow brilliant minds to do their best work. We will invest in new ideas, removing barriers where we can. Finally, we will encourage you to collaborate with thousands of diverse people across our global business.
Who we are
We are committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanisation . GHD is a global professional services company that is a leader in engineering, construction and architectural expertise. Established in 1928, we remain wholly owned by our people. We are 10,000+ diverse and skilled individuals, yet we are proudly 'One GHD' across more than 200 offices, spanning five continents - Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America, and the Pacific region. Delivering extraordinary social and economic outcomes, we are passionate about building lasting relationships with our partners and clients.