- Permanent role in a company that values work life balance
- CBD location
- Multidisciplinary projects
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Mechanical Piping Engineer with minimum 5 years of experience to join our operations in Brisbane. This role is part of a team delivering engineering services across a portfolio of oil and gas projects. This is s a fantastic opportunity to further your knowledge of the hydrocarbons industry. We are looking for someone who is looking to learn and be mentored by a team of experienced Engineers
Key duties/responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Prepare engineering designs, equipment specifications, data sheets, lists and calculations
- Participate in constructability and safety workshops (HAZID/HAZOP)
- Prepare requisitions for procurement and assess vendor bids
- Review vendor documentation (drawings, data sheets)
- Prepare construction scopes of work
- Input to commissioning plans and procedures
- Cooperate with other engineering disciplines and our drafting team to deliver projects
To be considered for this role it is envisaged you will possess the following attributes:
- Piping experience.
- Hydrocarbons experience
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Self-motivated and adaptable
- Site or Brownfields project experience will be highly regarded
- We offer a competitive remuneration & benefits package, a friendly, professional and dynamic working environment with the opportunity to develop your career prospects globally.
- Worley recognises the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to promoting fairness, equity and diversity in its workplace hence we encourage applications from people with a variety of experience and backgrounds. In addition, we recognise that everyone’s personal circumstances differ and thus understand the importance of offering flexibility in the working arrangements of our personnel. On this basis we will consider all types of engagements models, including part time and job sharing. We also offer, the ability to purchase up to 8 weeks leave, compressed work weeks, flexible hours, working from home and accrued flex days, to ensure that we attract and retain a diverse and dynamic workforce.
- You must have current unrestricted working rights for Australia to be eligible for consideration and only those candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience will be contacted directly.
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors.
We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
Our scale is expansive but that is nothing compared to our imagination.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Continue to build your future with Worley.
The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.