Join one of the world's leading engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services companies. With a diversified business in property and buildings, GHD has achieved unprecedented levels of performance in this sector.
We are seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join our expanding multi-disciplinary Building Services team in the Perth office. We are seeking a team player who is interested in working within a client focussed, creative design led environment that understands their business goals, provides effective communication, and delivers on time. Working with the Building Services team and broader business, this position offers great variety of projects, and will see you involved in:
What would you bring to the team?
- Leading and contributing to the preparation of proposals and bids for projects
- Providing creative solutions to fit the needs of our clients and communities
- Preparation of mechanical engineering drawings, calculations and reports
- Concept and detailed design within multidisciplinary projects.
- Presenting and engaging clients with innovative and sustainable design solutions
- Focusing on excellent client service and project delivery
Contact Kate Chamberlain
- Degree qualification in Mechanical Engineering, with a pathway to Professional / Chartered status underway i.e. membership of appropriate engineering institutions in place
- 2 to 4 years relevant experience, including knowledge of the applicable Australian standards for Mechanical / HVAC services
- Mechanical / HVAC building services design and documentation (basic understanding of Revit and Navisworks a must) - experience in projects in the Industrial, Rail and Defence sectors will be viewed favourably
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Well-developed communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills, including experience in collaborating with contractors and trades during construction
T +61 08 6222 8403
GHD is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities and invites applications from all nationalities, genders, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
We respectfully ask that no agency resumes be presented at this stage.
#LI - KC2
Being the best we can be is in our culture.
We are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanisation are made sustainable for generations to come.
Our commitment to you
Commitment is a powerful word that defines how we do business, how we serve our clients and how we care for one another. We will support your needs by giving you the tools to do your best work and then recognise achievements. We will set your curiosity free to allow brilliant minds to do their best work. We will invest in new ideas, removing barriers where we can. Finally, we will encourage you to collaborate with thousands of diverse people across our global business.
Who we are
We are committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanisation . GHD is a global professional services company that is a leader in engineering, construction and architectural expertise. Established in 1928, we remain wholly owned by our people. We are 10,000+ diverse and skilled individuals, yet we are proudly 'One GHD' across more than 200 offices, spanning five continents - Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America, and the Pacific region. Delivering extraordinary social and economic outcomes, we are passionate about building lasting relationships with our partners and clients.