30th September, 2021
Wave International is a resource development firm with 20+ years of global experience in engineering, project delivery, project and asset management and provides project strategies and solutions across battery minerals, mineral sands, bulk commodities and more.
Presented is an opportunity for a ~5-15 years
experienced Mechanical Engineer
to be based in our Perth office, to provide key support across concurrent projects with demonstrated strengths / experience gained from a Consulting Engineering firm with a resources / minerals processing focus.
A strong Piping design lean, pump calculations gained from a mining/resources processing environment is regarded highly in an Australian context along with confidence in client liaison, engaging in client progress / project meetings and providing advice to clients on value-adds in Engineering.
Working within a competent and supportive team, an experienced Mechanical Engineer will work collaboratively with a proactive, goal orientated organisation with a demonstrated track record of delivering outstanding engineering design and EPCM project outcomes.
Join Wave International as we continue to deliver innovative, value add solutions to our clients. Experience and skills which are advantageous:
- Mineral Processing plant design - Piping specifically
- Wet mineral process plan layout and piping system design including slurry pumping
- Solution and network pump calculations, conveyor calculations, equipment selection & sizing
- Proven understanding of minerals processes (well rounded mining experience)
- Able to provide input into concept studies through to detailed design
- Mechanical plate-work design
- Client facing meetings and mine / project visits
Remuneration is favourable for a competent, forward thinking and experienced Perth based Mechanical Engineer
. Please apply online via this advert.
*Respectfully, agency applications are unable to be considered at this time. Only candidates eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions will be considered.*
Apply For Job