WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We design lasting Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Resources (including Mining and Industry), Water, Power and Environmental solutions, as well as provide project and program delivery and strategic advisory. With 5,500 in 50 offices across Australia and New Zealand alone, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come. If you wish know whether you will like working with WSP and align with its Culture and Values, please visit our website www.wsp.com Why our Building Services team?
What you'll do:
- Untapped source of knowledge across the National and Global WSP network.
- Exposure to unique, diverse, exclusive projects
- Work with and support a team of passionate individuals, sharing information to innovate, drive and constantly support the advancement of the industry
- Genuine opportunities for career progression and development
As a Mechanical Engineer (HVAC), you will be part of a wider network of professional engineers working on both local and national projects. Specific activities will include, but are not limited to:
What we'll love about you:
- Provide mechanical design on single and multi-disciplinary projects, utilising engineering software and modelling systems (REVIT)
- Understand how to deliver best practice and outcomes for clients, saving on costs and time
- Learn to prefect your craft with the support of diverse and well established engineering team
- Learn to communicate effectively with all external (clients, authorities) and internal (colleagues, managers)
- Be part of a mentor-ship and pathways programme to excel your learning
What you'll love about us:
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Ideally at least 1+ years' experience working within the local building services sector utilising Australian building codes and standards;
- Possess the enthusiasm to work in a multi-disciplinary team and be open to constant learning and progression in a fast pace environment
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
At WSP we provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing.
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Modern and contemporary offices
- Parental Leave & Purchased additional annual leave
- Corporate employee discounts and offers
- Wellness at Work & Social Club
- Employee Reward & Recognition program
- Professional and technical development opportunities
Express your interest by clicking on the 'apply now' button. Your application will be treated in strict confidence.
WSP supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note we will not be engaging the services of recruitment agencies for this role.