The John Holland and Seymour Whyte Joint Venture has been successful in securing the contract to deliver the Bruce Highway Upgrade Maroochydore Road and Mons Rd (M2M) Interchanges Project.
The BHMIP Project will deliver upgrades to the Maroochydore Road and Mons Road interchanges, provide two-way service roads on the western and eastern side of the Bruce Highway, extend Owen Creek Road to Sunshine Coast Grammar School and install new drainage structures to maintain and improve flood immunity. We're Hiring!
John Holland and Seymour Whyte Joint Venture have opportunities available for talented and driven Site Engineers and Project Engineers
with either Drainage, Earthworks, Structures or Pavement experience delivered to DTMR specification.
- Work closely with the Project's Engineering and Supervisory team to ensure timely delivery of programme requirements from a cost and time perspective
- Significant input in managing project Quality Systems with respect to inspections, checklists, documentation and record keeping.
- Planning & Programming
- Assist with procurement of materials and supplier management
- Ensure compliance of the works undertaken in relation to technical specifications, applicable legislation, approvals and standards with a focus on Risk Management
Skills & Experience required:
- Degree qualified Civil Engineer with 2 - 4+ years post qualification experience
- Understanding of contemporary practices in construction methodology on civil infrastructure project
- Exposure to road construction (essential), concrete structures, bridges, piling and FRP experience to DTMR specifications, highly desirable.
- Confident communicator
- Passion for teamwork and delivering on tight deadlines
- Excellent time management and prioritisation
- Understanding of HSEQ management systems, compliance and reporting procedures
This opportunity is open to local Sunshine Coast residents or someone willing to relocate who ideally has experience working in a similar role within a civil infrastructure environment. Temporary Accommodation may be available for suitable candidates.
John Holland and Seymour Whyte Joint Venture is up for the challenge of transforming lives.
We are currently involved in delivering many of Australia's largest infrastructure projects, as well as significant property and urban renewal projects. Whatever we face, the heart of what we do is creating people-centred solutions to complex challenges and opportunities. We think deeply about what we do and how it affects communities. We push boundaries and innovate, gain trust through our actions and whatever the project, we're in it for the long, long term.
We work hard to attract and retain the best employees, and we provide opportunities for rich career experiences, and a strong framework for on-going career development.
We are committed to building, valuing and promoting diversity and inclusiveness across John Holland and Seymour Whyte Joint Venture.