This opportunity will see you join a strong brand, highly experienced team with a reputation for delivery and working together for our customers to develop and provide solutions.
About the role
We have an opportunity for experienced rolling stock Maintenance and Testing Engineer to join our $2.3 billion New Intercity Fleet (NIF) project team. This project will oversee the replacement of trains carrying customers from Sydney to the Central Coast, Newcastle, the Blue Mountains and the South Coast. UGL will operate a new maintenance facility and provide maintenance and asset management services to the new fleet for 15 years.
This positions will initially be based in North Sydney however there will be a requirement to relocate to the Central Coast upon completion of the facility.
- Provide technical support and raise any faults, design and/or quality issues identified in maintenance, testing and commissioning of the New Intercity Fleet train and maintenance Facility and assist in fault finding and in coordinating a satisfactory solution
- Ensure the management of the Assets are completed on the Maintenance and Commissioning Facility Equipment in a safe manner and to the required quality standard in accordance with maintenance manuals and technical maintenance plans
- Provide project engineering and support activities
- Plan and schedule site equipment Testing and Commissioning activities
- Assist in preparation and coordination of all necessary maintenance, test and commissioning documentation
- Prepare and review test and commissioning procedures
- Team oriented, customer focused, accountable and results driven
- Passionate about and ability to promote continuous improvement initiatives
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent Communication and time management skills.
- Work under pressure and on own initiative
What we offer
- Opportunity to join more than 6,000 strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group; a world-leading infrastructure, mining, services, and public private partnership group known for our principles of integrity, accountability, innovation, and delivery
- Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey to achieve your goals
Competitive group remuneration and benefits including:
- incentive opportunity
- health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- flexible work arrangements
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- You believe success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and Defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
If you are confident you have the skills and knowledge to fulfil this role, then please apply now.