An underground cable connection that's transforming Germany's electricity grid for good. A wind farm in Australia that's producing power for thousands of homes. Innovative solutions spanning renewable and thermal generation, energy networks and storage. When it comes to powering sustainable solutions for tomorrow, the future of energy depends on us. #ANZPower #LI-LM1234
Our Future Power Solutions team is seeking to appoint a new Leader of the Australia and New Zealand Division. In this role you will be directly responsible for a team of 25 Power Systems Engineers/Analysts, Electrical Engineers and Strategic Advisors. As a Leader you will cultivate innovative team behaviours that drive vision and purpose to ensure we identify and anticipate the needs of our clients. You will support the Future Power Solutions team to be engaged, resilient and adaptable, and inspire them to strive for innovation while maintaining outstanding project delivery. Secondary to the Section Leader role, will be your Principal role where you will contribute to the delivery of technically complex projects and programs across multiple markets including renewables, utilities and industrial.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
- Experience engaging with industry to identify emerging market trends and drive a culture of big-picture thinking
- Capability in driving team environments to bring solutions and technology to the forefront of client needs
- Ability to boldly engage with clients and ensure our team is inspired to challenge traditional ways of solving problems - strive for innovation and maintain and outstanding client experience
- Sound market knowledge, client relationships, and ability to find, bid, win, and deliver future power solutions projects
- Relevant Engineering degree (or equivalent)
- A passion for people leadership and leading with an inclusive mindset
- Strong business acumen with proven ability to develop and lead business strategy and planning activities
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions - we're committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed. With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we've gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You'll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too - from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place.
No matter what drives you, you'll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals - all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.Organization:
AU Melbourne - Flinders Street, Floor 11, 452 Flinders Street, Melbourne, 3000Capabilities:
Power and Utilities Services