Aurecon is an engineering and infrastructure advisory company, but not as you know it!
Drawing on our deep pool of expertise, we co-create innovative solutions with our clients to some of the world's most complex challenges. And through a range of unique creative processes and skills, we work to re-imagine, shape, and design a better future.
Learn more about our business: www.aurecongroup. com/about Just imagine your future with us...
Opportunity exists for experienced Lead Mechanical Engineers to join our team in the Perth office. This work will unlock the value that a different approach to people, processes and systems brings to clients in the resources and industrial sector, now and into the future. What will you do?
We are seeking motivated individuals to lead, deliver and execute resource bulk materials handling, mobile machines machine design and related projects. Duties will include:
- Leading mechanical teams to coordinate and execute projects
- Be integral in the continued growth of the Energy and Industrial business
- Developing technical expertise, mentoring, and growing the mechanical team
- Communicate across multi-disciplinary teams to coordinate and facilitate successful project outcomes
- Preparation of engineering designs, specifications calculations and reports
- Supervise and direct others in the completion of engineering designs, specifications and reports
- Develop and maintain new and existing client relationships
- Work closely with other disciplines to deliver work and bring clients ideas to life
- Assume responsibility for the delivery of the mechanical components of large and complex projects
- Manage project planning and resourcing activities
We know today's complex challenges can only be solved through bringing together diverse teams of people from across our business, so there will be opportunities for you to apply your skills and creativity to projects in other geographies and markets. What can you bring to the team?
- A relevant technical qualification
- Extensive technical background and practical application experience in bulk materials handling, machine design and resource sector related fields
- Excellent technical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to apply both technical and project leadership skills to all facets of engineering consultancy which may include design, leadership, management, client relationship management and work winning
- Attention to detail and knowledge across a range of disciplines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid time management and organisational skills
- Chartered status would be preferable
- 15+ years industry experience
- Experience within the WA resources sector
- Desire to contribute, grow and develop the capability and experience of the mechanical and industrial team whilst progressing your own career development
Our Aurecon Attributes describe the types of people we bring together for clients. We don't expect you to have all eight of the attributes, but one that is unique to you.
Finally, we value that each of our team members brings something different to Aurecon. We look for people who have had a broad range of experiences throughout their career and can demonstrate how they have worked as part of a team to bring ideas to life. Does that sound like you?
Diversity is at the core of everything we do. We work together to create a culture based on respect, trust, and inclusiveness. Our differences are what fuel our creativity.
We value that each of our team members brings something different to Aurecon. We look for people who have had a broad range of experiences throughout their career and can demonstrate how they have worked as part of a team to bring ideas to life.
Does that sound like you? APPLY NOW!
Or contact for more information.