Just imagine your future with us.
At Aurecon we see the future through a very different lens. Do you?
Innovation, eminence and digital are at the heart of everything we do. Are you excited about the future?
Are you driven by the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and complex projects around the world and to learn from the best? We are.
Diversity is at the core of everything we do. We work together to create a culture based on respect, trust and inclusiveness. Our differences are what fuel our creativity.
We embrace flexible working and are always open to discussing your individual needs so that you get to create your own experience with us.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Lead Civil Engineer to join the team.What will you do:
What can you bring:
- Provide civil/environmental engineering in an integrated engineering team with SA Water on front end engineering design for SA Water's capital program, noting you would have the opportunity to take on a design lead role for a range of projects
- Lead and manage challenging and complex water, storm water or wastewater projects across the entire lifecycle including detailed planning, options development and design
- Enhance and develop Aurecon's integrated water management and water sensitive urban design practice in SA in collaboration with Aurecon's water team nationally and internationally
- Support civil engineering, environmental engineering and integrated water management projects interstate and overseas
- Engage and build positive relationships with existing and potential clients and stakeholders, support business development and tenders to win and deliver work for Aurecon, including for integrated water management, storm water and water sensitive urban design projects
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering or similar
- Chartered member of Engineers Australia or eligible to apply for membership
- Experience in storm water drainage design, water sensitive urban design and civil design and documentation
- Advanced modelling and/or planning skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving and the ability to communicate effectively throughout all facets of our organisation and with our external stakeholders
We value that each of our team members brings something different to Aurecon. We look for people who have had a broad range of experiences throughout their career and can demonstrate how they have worked as part of a team to bring ideas to life. Does that sound like you? About us
We've re-imagined engineering.
Aurecon is an engineering and infrastructure advisory company, but not as you know it!
For a start, our clients' ideas drive what we do. Drawing on our deep pool of expertise, we co-create innovative solutions with our clients to some of the world's most complex challenges. And through a range of unique creative processes and skills, we work to re-imagine, shape and design a better future.
We listen deeply and intently, which helps us see opportunities, possibilities and potential that others can't.
Think engineering. Think again. Want to know more?
You can learn more about what it's like to work at Aurecon by visiting the careers section of our website.
If you are intrigued or excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. Apply now!