Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently seeking expressions of interest for a Lead Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer to join our team in Brisbane. Reporting to the Contract Manager, the successful applicant will be part of a busy project team delivering Oil & Gas projects for our clients. Responsibilities
Skills / Qualifications
- Managing and leading teams
- Providing discipline expertise to the business including Technical Authority responsibility where assigned
- Executing assigned scopes of work
- Delivering against contract Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and business objectives
- Supporting and supervising tasks delegated to direct reports / respective team
- Executing assigned business objectives
- Management of key stakeholders in the execution and delivery of contracted activities
- Manage and direct resources efficiently and effectively
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or similar discipline with at least 15 years' experience, predominantly in the Oil & Gas and petrochemical sector
- Must be RPEQ certified and IEPNG certified would be highly regarded.
- Excellent communication skills when working with cross functional teams within the project and client office to provide guidance and input with regards to instrument specifications and modifications
- Knowledge of applicable codes and standards (AS, ASME, ASTM, ANSI, API, etc.)
- Must have experience working with high value engineering centres and in an engineering consultant environment
- Excellent team management skills in a challenging work environment
- A proven track record for delivering projects within scope, budget and schedule
Candidates must have full work rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
If you're an experienced Lead Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer, ready for your next project, then we are keen to hear from you today.
Apply now and take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity Company Overview
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc. com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.