Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently seeking expressions of interest for a Lead Civil / Structural Engineer to join our team in Brisbane. Reporting to the Contract Manager, the successful applicant will be part of a busy project team delivering Oil & Gas projects for our clients Responsibilities
Skills / Qualifications
- Executes discipline front end and detailed design input to engineering projects
- Organises, executes and coordinates assignments within agreed budget and schedule
- Provide technical guidance to discipline staff involved in the delivery of an assignment
- Ensure safe project execution
- Encourages, guides, trains and mentors less experienced members of the team
- Contribute to innovative solutions to meet the project objectives
- Ensures technically sound, fit-for-purpose solutions are developed and documented
- Managing and leading teams
- Providing discipline expertise to the business
- Executing assigned scopes of work
- Delivering against contract KPI's and business objectives
- Chartered Professional Engineer with over 15 years' experience
- Experience in both civil and structural disciplines
- Must be RPEQ certified and IEPNG certified would be highly regarded.
- Civil Experience required: Design and detailing civil works for CSG wellpads & tracks, facility earthworks, roads and drainage, and flood/overland flow analysis
- Structural Experience: Design and detailing steelwork and concrete structure
- Must have experience working with high value engineering centres and in an engineering consultant environment
- Excellent team management skills in a challenging work environment
- A proven track record for delivering projects within scope, budget and schedule
Candidates must have full work rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
If you're an experienced Lead Civil / Structural Engineer, ready for your next project, then we are keen to hear from you today.
Apply now and take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity!Company Overview
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc. comDiversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.