We believe success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play.
Our people work on challenging and exciting projects, shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries that we work in. We rally together, drawing on the diverse skills across our teams and create environments where great ideas are heard.
About the role
- This role will assist the team in process and quality control engineering. You will assist the team in ensuring the right tools, materials and processes are being maintained. Ensuring the right quality standards are in place and all safety requirements are met.
- Assist in the preparation of reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with the Site Audit
- Support the team with planning, implementation and maintenance of quality management requirements
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to organise and prioritise demands
- Degree qualification in engineering
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- The chance to join a 6,000+ strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world's leading international contractors
- Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including: health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- Flexible work arrangements - have a chat to us around how this can work for you
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- You believe success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.