At Jacobs, our Power Solutions team is geared towards providing a more integrated approach offering end-to-end service to support our clients in energy networks, thermal generation, renewable generation and storage solutions space. We are helping our clients meet the challenges faced in countries and cities across the globe, providing innovative solutions from replacing conventional thermal power plants with renewable energy to developing demand side management strategies. #LI-LM1234 #ANZPower
We are currently seeking to appoint a skilled Intermediate Project Manager to our team in Perth. In this role you will be responsible for leading and delivering Project Management services in the fields of Transmission and Distribution. You will be respected for your technical skills and your ability to deliver what our clients require, on time and on budget. You will be able to confidently deliver packages of work and lead successful project teams.
Duties will include:
- Working as part of a team to provide project and design management services to the clients in the Power sector.
- Implementing Jacobs QA procedures and Client QA requirements
- Monitoring and reporting of project progress, risks and issues
- Lead and coordinate project proposals
- Management of time, cost, budget and change management
- Facilitate the production of documentation to enable construction
- Ensure project work complies with the project scope of works, statutory/regulatory requirements and client standards
- Support field work of clients and their contractors during commissioning
- Managing the review of drawings and documents by Senior Designers and Engineers in various groups
- Meet commercial outcomes by managing own hours and budgets as well as the financial performance of your project portfolio
- Reporting and monitoring of project financial performance • Preparation of cost estimates and drawing lists for projects
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager with an established network across the Perth market.
You will ideally be:
Jacobs. A world where you can.
- Degree qualified in Project Management or Engineering
- Have hands on project and design management including civil, mechanical, electrical and structural engineering disciplines
- Have a good understanding of managing complex engineering design packages
- Strong experience in a client facing role
- An ability to articulate and role model clear expectations on client responsiveness, client orientation, delivery efficiency and solution innovation
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions - we're committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed. With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we've gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential.
You'll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too - from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you'll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals - all at a single global company. Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed - today and into tomorrow.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.Organization:
AU - Perth Adelaide Terrace, 8th Floor, Durack Centre, 263 Adelaide Terrace, Perth WA 6001, Perth, 6001Capabilities:
Power and Utilities Services