Partnering with health agencies and industry to deliver patient-centred care.
Be part of realising the vision of a digitally enabled and integrated health system delivering patient-centred health experiences and quality health outcomes.
Employment Type: Full Time Permanent
Position Classification: Health Manager Level 4
Remuneration: $130,373 - $155,983
Hours Per Week: 38
Location: Chatswood, Parramatta or Charlestown
Requisition ID: REQ306824
We are looking for an accomplished ICT Systems Engineer to help design, plan, deploy and manage cloud infrastructure and workloads for eHealth NSW.
A key aspect of the role includes responsibility for performance and business roadmap activities including migration, transformation, standardisation, and maintenance of cloud workloads.
The broader aspects of the role include providing technical guidance to a team of engineers ensuring the technology is developed in a way that effectively balances the product vision with client expectations and organisational goals.
It is ideal if you have experience with the design, build and operations of cloud services in large and complex environments. We would consider experience in similar large and complex environments with some cloud experience which you are looking to build out.
The reasons to join
The reasons people join us are broad ranging. Some of those listed below may also interest you:
- Our purpose is to enable a better quality of healthcare across NSW.
- Be directly a part of one of the largest technology organisations in the Southern Hemisphere, and connected to one of 10 largest health systems globally.
- We put people first and strive for a positive and constructive workplace culture to enable improved outcomes from healthcare services.
- We have development programs which we proactively encourage our people to engage in to gain knowledge and learn skills.
- We recognise the value of flexible work and have the systems and policies in place to support it.
- We understand the importance of wellbeing and offer a range of benefits including a accrued day off each month, discounted fitness rates, corporate private health insurance rates & free flu vaccination.
- We can offer financial benefits through salary packaging because NSW Health is not liable for fringe benefits tax.
Who we are
eHealth NSW is responsible for the delivery of digital solutions for clinical care and business services, supported by smart infrastructure, providing a digitally enabled and integrated health system that delivers quality patient-centred health experiences to the people of NSW.
If you would like to learn more about eHealth NSW, visit our website.
We are diverse and inclusive
eHealth NSW values diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace culture that reflects the community we serve. We encourage applications from diverse community groups including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTIQ+, those with special needs and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
For more information, visit our Aboriginal Workforce Page or contact our Access and Inclusion team.
How to apply
If you would like more information, review the POSITION DESCRIPTION and find out more about applying for this position. To start your application, click the APPLY FOR JOB button at the top.
To be considered for this position, you will need to attach your resume and detail your experience, knowledge and capabilities in written responses to the following questions and then submit your application.
- What do you do at work to balance competing demands including the design, build and operations of cloud infrastructure and workloads?
- Provide an example of when you have identified a technology solution that has improved the efficiency and effectiveness of cloud infrastructure? Please describe the steps you took and the outcome.
For role related queries or questions contact Andrew Anderson on andrew. anderson@health. nsw.gov.au.
Applications close: Thursday 12 May 11.59PM
All NSW Health workers are required to have completed a primary course of a COVID-19 vaccine which has been approved or recognised by the Therapeutics Goods Administration (TGA). New applicants must have completed the vaccination course prior to commencement with NSW Health, or provide an approved medical contraindication certificate certifying the worker cannot have any approved COVID-19 vaccines available in NSW. Acceptable proof of vaccination is the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation History Statement or AIR COVID-19 Digital Certificate. Booster doses are highly recommended for all health care workers who have completed the primary course of COVID-19 vaccinations. Please provide proof of booster vaccination if available.
Only candidates with current Australian work rights (Australian citizens, permanent residents, NZ citizens with a current passport, valid work visa) will be considered.
Please note that you may be asked to undertake further assessments as part of the recruitment process, which may include, but is not limited to, psychometric assessment, one-way video interview or capability assessment.