Do you want to drive innovation to deliver complex systems that impact people's lives?
Saab Australia is a defence, security and cyber solutions provider, specialising in the development and integration of major defence and security systems. For over 30 years in Australia, we have built a reputation for delivering complex systems integration projects that provides proven and advanced capabilities to keep us ahead of today's challenges.
From combat, communications, security and underwater systems, to mixed reality, cyber security and deployable health solutions, our extensive portfolio of products and services provide high-technology solutions for defence forces and civil industries across the globe.
Apply today to join our crew and deliver solutions with purpose.The Opportunity
We currently have a number of genuine opportunities and are seeking experienced Electrical, Electronic
and Mechanical Engineers
- workplace experienced and ready to face complex challenges
- seeking opportunities to provide your engineering expertise in electrical/electronic and mechanical hardware design, computer systems/networking and systems and platform integration
- prepared to assist Saab's contribution to Australia's Defence and Security enterprise
The door is open for growing a hardware engineering career across:
- Combat Systems: contributing toward combat system development and sustainment programs, with input to all major vessels in the Royal Australian Navy fleet and related international programs
- Naval Systems: contributing toward platform and control system development and sustainment programs, with input to major Royal Australian Navy underwater vessels and related international programs
- Civil Security: contributing toward programs leading with Saab's locally developed OneView system and providing turnkey security system solutions in corrections, health, government, defence and commercial sectors
Culture and Benefits
- Land Systems: contributing toward exciting programs such as the provision of a world class deployable health capability to the Australian Defence Force and ground based air defence solutions for the Australian Army
We employ over 500 Australians and are committed to fostering a culture of excellence and enriching the employee experience.
By joining Saab, you'll be a part of a collaborative and supportive organisation, where your professional growth and work-life balance are emphasised. You'll work within an innovative and vibrant workplace, while having the opportunity to develop a long-term, fulfilling career.
For further information about at career at Saab, visit the page adjacent: https://www.saab. com/markets/australia/careers/saab-lifeApplications
Click 'Apply' to submit your CV and cover letter in support of your application. You may contact our careers team at careers. email@example.com. com for a copy of a relevant position description. Please inform us which area you're most interested in so we can direct our response in accordance.
With opportunities predominantly based in Adelaide, applications are also encouraged from those residing in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane and Perth.
To work at Saab you must comply with Defence Industry security requirements (i.e. you will be an Australian citizen and able to meet eligibility requirements).
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply. We also welcome applications from individuals with culturally diverse backgrounds.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans' Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.