We're inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.Our Opportunity
Did you miss out grabbing a grad role? We may just have what you are looking for! Our graduates at Thales are our future leaders and as such we are committed to finding the best graduates to join our team here. Our graduate program is a two year program accompanied by mentoring, challenging projects and countless training opportunities. We also offer all of our graduates permanent positions here at Thales Australia. Must be happy to start January 31!Responsibilities
- Provide systems engineering support in real time software intensive systems which will include system design, development, integration and testing for current projects and also new opportunities mainly within our Mission Solutions and Services programs
- Conducting data analysis, investigation and reporting through to issue resolution
- Focus on technical and schedule risk for tasked activities
- Recent degree qualification in Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace or Computer Engineering ideally with a minimum credit average, or be in the final year of completing for graduation end of 2021
- Leadership experience demonstrated through previous employment or extra-curricular activities whilst studying university
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a team environment, results focused, resilient, resourceful and a thirst for solving problems
- Initiative and a desire to challenge yourself and continuously keep learning
- A defence security clearance is required for this role and as such only Australian citizens are eligible to apply.
- A police check and pre-employment medical may be required for the successful candidate.
Click the apply button now and submit both your resume and academic transcript.
For further information about Thales Australia please go to www.thalesgroup. com/en/countries/asia-pacific/australia
Follow us on LinkedIn for all the latest updates about incredible organisation.
Please note relocation support will be provided to the successful candidate.
Thales is committed to promoting and maintaining a workplace culture of shared respect that enables all of us to feel valued, do our best, and remain truly passionate about the place that we work. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and individuals from diverse backgrounds.
We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more on how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://work180. com/en-AU/for-women/employer/thales.
Wellbeing matters at Thales, and where possible we encourage flexible working.