Job DescriptionAre You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You work as part of a cross-functional team to lead and deliver the activities required to complete Process Design and Process Deployment for Innovation, Growth and Productivity projects across multiple geographies with an emphasis on delivering the desired consumer experienceHow you will contribute
With the support of a manager and technical coaches, you will design and implement projects in line with RDQ, marketing and manufacturing requirements and effectively communicate project statuses and risks. As part of that planning process, you will conduct activities to generate the appropriate process information, using modelling, simulations, and pilot plant and plant trials in accordance with good manufacturing practices and HACCP requirements. You will also plan and conduct process development activities including process design and specifications, process scale-up and commissioning, technical risk assessments and create and maintain accurate consumer centric process specifications. In this role, you will assist in planning the effective use of resources, including the use of external agencies, and manage stakeholders, making recommendations and influencing decisions based on analysis and interpretation of data. You will also create intellectual property to drive competitive advantage.What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
More about this roleWhat you need to know about this position:
- Relevant engineering experience, ideally within a fast-moving consumer goods environment
- Working in teams and independently with appropriate guidance
- Prioritizing and managing activities
- Identifying problems proactively and creating and implementing solutions
- Applying fundamental technical understanding to interpret and analyze data and to reach clear conclusions
- Communicating technical information effectively verbally and in writing
- Constantly championing for the consumer
- Technical curiosity, continuous learner and a drive to ensure technical rigor
As part of the AMEA Chocolate Process Development team, the position will be responsible for creating and documenting process specification documents, with specific focus on ANZ portfolio. Other responsibilities may include supporting Innovation/Renovation/Productivity/Capacity Expansion projects from an R&D Process perspective with organising, attending and documenting trials and outcomes.What extra ingredients you will bring:
Education / Certifications:
- Well organised, good communication skills, ability to work independently with minimal supervision and deliver tasks on time, ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds, working styles and personalities.
Job specific requirements:
- Bachelor or Master of Engineering/Technology degree in Chemical / Mechanical / Pharmaceutical / Food disciplines.
Travel requirements:Work schedule:
- Observe, identify, and collect process and machine parameters data from manufacturing lines by familiarising oneself with the products, technology and processes.
- Convert the data into process specifications following the MDLZ approved process specification template.
- Liaise with line operators, line leaders, Quality Partners, line Process Engineers, R&D Product and Process colleagues to gather missing data and/or to verify data as required.
- Upload completed process specifications to the specification repository and follow through with the subsequent steps of getting the specifications approved by the line leads/process engineers.
- Support the R&D Process team with trials by participating in pre-trial and post-trial meetings, attending trials and documenting trial outcomes.
- Ensure 100% data accuracy, high quality of output and delivery of tasks on time and in full.
- Ensure 100% compliance to all internal MDLZ policies and processes.
No Relocation support availableBusiness Unit SummaryHeadquartered in Singapore, Mondelēz International's Asia, Middle East and Africa (AMEA) region is comprised of six business units, has more than 21,000 employees and operates in more than 27 countries including Australia, China, Indonesia, Ghana, India, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Thailand, United Arab Emirates and Vietnam. Seventy-six nationalities work across a network of more than 35 manufacturing plants, three global research and development technical centers and in offices stretching from Auckland, New Zealand to Casablanca, Morocco. Mondelēz International in the AMEA region is the proud maker of global and local iconic brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Kinh Do mooncakes, Cadbury, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate, Halls candy, Stride gum, Tang powdered beverage and Philadelphia cheese. We are also proud to be named a Top Employer in many of our markets.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Job Type
Temporary (Fixed Term)
Process Development & Engineering
Science & Engineering