Permanent and long-term temporary Graduate Engineer (Civil) opportunities are now available. The graduate positions will work alongside professional engineers and participate in rotation opportunities through several of the teams at the South Coast Region, including but not limited too: Technical Services, Operations and Delivery. These graduate positions have the potential to result in long and very rewarding engineering careers and will provide exposure to the many facets of major road infrastructure projects.
• Research and analytical skills with respect to technical issues and legislation
• Knowledge of project management principles and strong desire to put these into practice
• Well developed communication and organisational skills
• The ability to work within a diverse team and manage internal and external relationships with stakeholders
• Recently acquire degree in Civil Engineering or an equivalent Civil Engineering qualification which is accepted by Engineers Australia
• A competitive remuneration package including employer superannuation contributions up to 12.75%
• Annual leave loading of 17.5%
• Reimbursement of professional membership fees
• Salary packaging arrangements
• Learning and development opportunities
• Access to study assistance program
• Wellness Program
• Employee Assistance Program
• Work/life balance, variety and flexibility
• Access to a centre of excellence of engineering and technical professionals to support research and innovation.
For further information about this position and details on how to apply, please visit the Queensland Government Smart Jobs and Careers website https://smartjobs.qld.gov.au
Job Ad Reference: QLD/304251/19.
Closing Date: Monday, 18 March 2019