Join Council’s Assets & Design unit where you will assist in the performance of survey, design and asset management of works.
To be successful you will bring:
• Degree level qualifications in Engineering and demonstrated experience in engineering works
• Demonstrated experience in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of products
• Knowledge and understanding of roles and responsibilities under the WHS Act 2011
• Commencing salary between $78,940 - $88,861 per annum (including 3.5% Civil Liability allowance and 9.5% superannuation)
• 35 hours per week, working a 19 day 4 week period
• Generous Award workplace conditions
• A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
• Professional development opportunities
• Health and wellbeing programs
The contact officer for this position is Azim Beg, Acting Business Manager Design & Asset Management on (02) 4823 4463.
For more information and how to apply, please visit www.goulburn.nsw.gov.au.
Applications close Monday, 22 July 2019 at 5:00pm.
One team delivering with Passion Respect Innovation Dedication Excellence
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at anytime