12 Month ContractPOSITION SUMMARY
We have an exciting career opportunity for a Factory Electrical and Automation Engineer to join our team at the Smithtown factory. You will be responsible to ensure all site electrical systems are always operating reliably and safely. Providing advanced electrical engineering and technical support to trades and production teams.
In addition, you will provide site engineering with the required competence on Process Control Systems and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) to effectively support manufacturing operational activities and continuously improve manufacturing performance.A DAY IN THE LIFE...
Reporting to the Factory Engineering Manager, you will be responsible to provide Electrical & Automation support to the factory engineering team. Key responsibilities include:
• Responsible for the management of the factory electrical system.
• Provide technical support and direction with PLC/HMI/SCADA programming, selection of instrumentation and calibration, process control and troubleshooting.
• Implement and maintain the automation / industrial IT network.
• Implement and configure MES.
• Ensure the factory is IS/IT compliant.
• Support the Nestlé Dust Explosion Risk Assessments and manage Hazardous Areas.
• Support the management and development of the site electricians.
• Provide one-on-one PLC/HMI/SCADA training/coaching and when required, supervise contractors.
• Review electrical breakdown reports and develop prevention strategies.
• Provide communication to cross-functional teams in relation to any electrical issues.
• Ensure electrical Compliance to Nestlé safety and quality systems, policies and procedures.ARE YOU A FIT?
- Degree in Electrical and / or Automation Engineering.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in similar role.
- Detailed & advanced knowledge of low voltage, controls and automation
- Experience in the use of SAP would be advantageous
- You take pride and responsibility in what you do with strong analytical skills and continuous improvement mind-set.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and have Permanent ResidencyOUR STORY
Nestlé enjoys a reputation as one of the world's largest FMCG companies and a leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Our inclusive and high-performance culture is a testament to the great training, development, rewards and recognition we extend to every member of our 5000-strong Oceania workforce.
You can realise your full potential at Nestlé, working among the leading teams in nutrition, health and wellness. As part of a global network, you can use your skills to influence others and make a positive impact where you own a piece of the action.
At Nestlé, you will work in a supportive environment where your ideas and points of view will be championed by a collaborative team. Together, we will drive the strength of our brands, the quality of our products, and the future of our business.
At Nestlé, you can make a difference to millions of lives, every single day. As a large, global company that's driven by purpose, you and your team can add your piece of legacy of creating a better, healthier future.
In return you will have the chance to work with an outstanding team, and build and grow your career with an inclusive, global FMCG leader.
Nestlé Oceania supports a culture of diversity and inclusion in all that we do. Take a look at Careers at Nestlé Australia | Nestlé Australia (nestle. com.au) to see some of the ways we live and practice this every day in our workplace.
For more information please visit our website Nestlé Australia Home | Nestlé Australia (nestle. com.au) or Our LinkedIn page http://www.linkedin. com/company/nestle-s-a-Apply today!